Links Of Interest
friends who inspire
- Hanoded Photography: Amazing international caliber photographer. Beautiful, thought inspiring portrait studies from Asia and around the world & stimulating creative photomontages. Based out of Netherlands and Israel.
- Economic Policy Institute: Research for broadly shared prosperity
- USGS:Earthquake Hazards site. This is a site I've found to be pretty fun. Take
an East Coast born native and transplant them into California and you get
a person with a healthy interest in things that happen to be "shifty"..
- Arts & Letters Daily: Don't believe everything you hear on TV...
- The State Russian Museum: For as long as I can remember, I've been fascinated by Russian art and literature.
- Rodin; The Gates of Hell: My favorite piece of sculpture. Of course I love anything by Rodin, but I
still remember the very first time I saw The Gates of Hell. One of art's most magnificent
- ZD Wines:This is one of my "Top five" things & places I miss about California!